Tuesday, September 15, 2015
harry callahan
It was a sad day for me and my dad. my mom past away because of cancer. It was a snowy day a lot of white snow and black threes. my dad and me went to walk in the white snow I remember that my mom sow me a picture of her white dress and I was I the picture to when I was a baby. right now I have 8 years old and my birthday is in December 8 and my mom died in December 24. My dad is a drinker because of the death of my mom and i didn't want that but his like that because my mom. and I'm sad to but i need to keep moving and help my dad to keep moving and make him happy. one day me and my dad went to the park and it was really white out side and a little of black spots. my dad and i went walking to the park and we were talking what we sued do now that mi mom is not here. well he didn't said nothing for the rest of the day. when we went back home he told me the we sued go to the park tomorrow. i was happy that my dad finely he said some thing. when i got out of school i went running to my house i found my dad getting ready and for one reason he got happy that i have a smile and my face. my dad told me that i have a beautifully smile and that i sued keep smile for the rest of my life. i promise my dad to smile and he promise that he will keep moving with life. so days,weeks,months,years went really fast and i still have my smile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment